1) What are the plans for the Mother's day call next week?
2) Have you been able to get back to work after that wonderful weekend last weekend?
3) How long has Sister Hunsaker been on the mission? Did you tell me this? I can't remember.
4) What size shoe do you want me to pick up at modern Show in Provo? You know, the kind Sister Hunsaker has that you like?5) Any chance that Sister Hunsaker is related to our old dentist? Kenneth Hunsaker?
2. Of course! We always work. Haha it was a really good week, though I can't tell you any specifics really as to why..
3. Okay, so Hermana Hunsaker is special. She actually began her missionary service last spring, just before General Conference I think. She was called to a mission in Peru and so she went to the CCM
in Peru for six weeks. She then was in her mission for another transfer, but she got sick, so sick that she had to go home. They figured out that she had a blood virus as well a parasite, which wore
her stomach lining down. So she was home in Utah for about four months and then received the new call to this mission. She reported here the same day I did, in October. So she and I are co-senior companions because we've been here the same time, but she's actually been out for
about 9.5 or 10 months.
4. Uh, I think 7.5 is my shoe size. If they don't have half sizes, probably a size 8. Preferable a size 7.5 though.
5. She said nope.
I honestly can't think of anything to say. I mean, I'm gonna see you in seven days, so there isn't much to say right now.
The senior photos look good. You certainly haven't changed, ya nerd. Haha
That's awesome you get to work at the temple mama! You're so lucky....
I found out this zone went to the temple last transfer so I've gotta wait another two (?) transfers to go.
Speaking of transfers, transfer calls are this Saturday. Say what?! I don't think either of us will be leaving but I can't believe the transfer is almost over already. Crazy...
That's it. The Gospel is true. Heavenly Father loves you. If he loves me enough to prompt me to ask my companion if she has the keys because neither of us remembered them, he loves you enough to know the minutest details of your life. I know that's true.
Todo mi Amor,
Tu Hija y Amiga,