1) How is your skin holding up in the weather? Lots of breakouts? Super dry? Do you need anything either way--acne stuff or moisturizer? Mine's been bad here, so I wondered about you.
2) What is the decision on winter boots? Any preferences where you'd like me to get them?
3) Do you know where to find Borax? Look in the laundry aisle at the grocery store/WalMart. If you can't find it, I'll send you some. (She'd asked for a super whitening solution--something she pinned on Pinterest pre-mission)
4) Do you ever hear from Super Kate? She's been on my mind lately, and I don't know why. I do hope she is well and happy and progressing in school, even while you're away.5) Do you check your mailbox regularly at the apartment? I have a postcard I was sending you there,so you'll get mail at your place.
1. My hands are pretty chapped, which is rough because I detest having lotion on my fingers....but it's either chapped skin or slimy fingers. Which is the lesser of the two evils? I don't know.Acne wise it's about the same....I dunno. I don't really pay that much attention because I look in the mirror about twice a day for about 30 seconds collectively. There's not a whole lot to be done during the day, obviously. haha so I'm doing fine. Thanks though.
Here's a bulleted list I guess:
- We have dinner appointments every day this week. Wow. The members here are so good to us... (: love them.
- We inherited a giant winter coat. So we both got in it. (:
- We love fast food. it's bad.....
- Our dinner appt for tonight told us they invited a non member friend (and they told her that we'll be there so she won't be surprised). Member missionary work!
- One of our investigators, Jorge, has roommates that don't really like us being there so we had to find an alternate meeting place; luckily there's a super solid couple that lives nearby (just had an adorable baby) and we've been having lessons at their home. Brother Guyer and Jorge hit it off super well. Mm, love it when that happens. THAT is an Amulek.
- There are probably other good things but I can't think right now...So yeah. That's gonna be it for this week. I hope everyone is doing well and looking for opportunities to share the Gospel. Because it's your duty as members of Christ's church. (I am definitely not trying to guilt trip anyone...haha)
Love you all!-Todo Mi Amor,