Monday, November 30, 2015

Week 65: Misionary Life Is Like Living 8 Different Novelas At The Same Time


Sorry this is so short. I have no time today. We have sisters' conference today and tomorrow. It's gonna be great! I'll write a better letter next week if I don't get transferred, so no promises there. The gospel is true and the book is blue!

Love, Hermana DeBuck


Here's a picture of our branch president's wife's mom, whom we ate dinner with twice this week. She decided we're her Irmas (Portuguese for Hermanas?) so she's our Portuguese grandma. (: I love her already.


This is Jose and Ida. I love them. Ida said when I come visit I can stay with them. And they're going to get baptized.

  
Mom note: I swiped this photo from her missionary facebook page. Cute right?

No comments:

Post a Comment