Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Week 69: Too Late, I Gave Your Presents to Homeless People

Well, merry late Christmas. I got a lot (?) of productive things done today so of course I put off writing this letter.

But I wrote a bunch of other people, so everyone else who received an email, count your many blessings, name them one by one. Everyone else, know that these things shall give thee experience and shall be for thy good.

Christmas was good. But didn't do much. But it's okay I guess.  This week was a blur, just like the past two (!). So uh I take off the full-time tag in nine weeks. Gag me with a spoon, por fis.

Saul and Francisca have set a date for their wedding, so wedding #3 on the mission, coming right up. Also in upcoming events: Jennifer is getting baptized this Saturday.  It's going to be great. 6 pm. Come support her. Or, just pray for her. She's amazing.

I feel like I've never done a baptism before because I feel like I'm forgetting something that we need to do. Did remember (thank you, Holy Ghost) that we need to fill out a baptismal record. So we'll be filling that out tonight with her and then as able to finish it when the time comes. 

I'm doing well. Still going strong and learning lots.

The Gospel is so true--more true than a PB&J.  I love being a missionary.

You actually can call hermanas "sisters", it's fine. Power booster is going great--except we forgot all last week to fill it out. Oops.

Perfect morning this morning? I think yes. I'm pretty sure I'm never going to finish eating all the treats we were given. So it'll probably still be there to the day I leave, whenever that is.

Love you all! Don't forget: a verse a day keeps the devil away.
- Hermana DeBuck

No comments:

Post a Comment